SQL Cardfile is a simple card file database using SQLite as the backend. It is very similar in layout to the sort of cards that would be found in an old-fashioned library card catalogue. It is designed to be simple to use but versatile enough to fit a range of situations. All that you need to do is define the fields you want on the card (and their type) and you are ready to go.
If you need to create a complex database, need different layouts or need functions then this is not going to be a suitable solution for you.
If you prefer a stand-alone version you can find one here.
- Add-Ons Page: SeaMonkey
- License: Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Status: Preliminarily reviewed by Mozilla.
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Supported Applications: SeaMonkey.
- Source Code: Download
- Online Documentation: HTML or PDF
SQL Cardfile Initial Screen
Creating fields for a database
Using SQL Cardfile
- Version 1.1.1 - 20 February 2015
- Re-signed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.1 - 20 February 2015
- Added the ability to sort databases.
- Now available for SeaMonkey as well as Firefox.
- Minor bugfix to allow the main and help windows to be resizable.
- Version 1.0 - 7 July 2014
- Initial release.
The icon used for this extension is derived from an icon in the "Tango Icon Theme" which was released into the public domain by its copyright holders.