SQL Cardfile Program
SQL Cardfile is a simple card file database using SQLite as the backend. It is very similar in layout to the sort of cards that would be found in an old-fashioned library card catalogue. It is designed to be simple to use but versatile enough to fit a range of situations. All that you need to do is define the fields you want on the card (and their type) and you are ready to go.
If you need to create a complex database, need different layouts or need functions then this is not going to be a suitable solution for you.
SQL Cardile is a stand-alone program that allows you to access the databases that you may have created using the Mozilla extension version. It has all of the features of the other version but does not require Firefox or SeaMonkey.
This software is available for use under an End-User License Agreement that you are required to abide by. If you feel that this agreement is unreasonable do not make use of this product.
License: Free. Donations are welcome.
- Windows Installer
- MD5: 62c07b773fb678735cf0bf02d16febf2
- SHA1: 9125550e979ea704776b8ce853f202cba6905fff
- Windows ZIP File
- MD5: 5d10d824c496bebac1ccf9b91a1b512a
- SHA1: fbbfa93ec4d55e3140ded43e135a43d622b50f8e
- Linux - 32bit ZIP File
- MD5: 31ad747b8b6a4c30fa026c24c00ae4c9
- SHA1: 3c4d78fe8f247c41319635c373b2625479595beb
- Linux - 64bit ZIP File
- MD5: 75ec41c7cce11cc5ff5db65941a55410
- SHA1: 67fddcc316bb57040eeace047174f4319cbac8ae