This extension allows you to choose up to 20 characters from Unicode for quick input in 2 separate lists.
- To trigger the first list type Ctrl . (That is: Ctrl + period, Ctrl + dot, Ctrl + full stop or Ctrl + whatever you call the full stop).
- To trigger the second list type Ctrl , (That is: Ctrl + comma).
- To close the list hit the Escape key.
- Type the number from 0 to 9 that corresponds to the character you want to input. You can keep typing other letters while this extension is active but the numbers 0-9 are not available.
- You can change the definitions whenever you want, just remember to click on the "Save" button when you're finished.
NB: The characters will only be added if your text cursor is in an INPUT or TEXTAREA field.
- Add-Ons Page: Firefox
- License: Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Status: Fully reviewed by Mozilla.
- Current Version: 2.0
- Supported Applications: Firefox.
- Source Code: Download
- Version 2.0 - 3 July 2018
- This version gives you 2 separate custom character lists to use. The first list can be accessed using Ctrl+. as usual and the second list can be accessed using Ctrl+,
- Version 1.0 - 5 January 2018
- Initial release.
The icon used for this extension is derived from an icon in the "Tango Icon Theme" which was released into the public domain by its copyright holders.